As MCC Qatar is a provider of the Waste Segregation and Recycling Bins in Qatar, we want to share with you the guidance to separate waste paper, plastic, metal, or glass collection.
Public and private waste collectors must follow the regulation on collecting particular wastes separately.
If you collect waste, you may need to set up separate collections of waste for:
- Recycle paper (includes card and cardboard)
- Recycle plastic
This means collecting these four wastes separately from each other and from other wastes. This applies to commercial (trade), industrial, and household waste.
You must do this to increase the:
- quantity of waste for recycling
- quality of recycled material (by lowering the level of contamination)
You should help businesses producing waste to avoid putting paper, plastic, metal, or glass in the same container as their general waste. You can contact MCC Qatar if you want to recycle materials such as recycling plastic. We are a Waste Segregation and Recycling Bins provider in Qatar, to get more details.
What Does Your Recyclable Materials Becomes?
- #1 plastic beverage bottles can become carpet, backpacks, polar fleece, and sleeping bag and ski jacket insulation.
- #2 plastic milk, juice, and detergent bottles can become plastic lumber, such as decking, docks, as well as play sets, new bottles, buckets, containers, frisbees, and stadium seats.
- Newspaper can become telephone directories, egg cartons, building insulation, construction paper, berry boxes, paperboard, kitty litter, sheetrock, paper plates, countertop, and new newspapers.
- Magazines can become paperboard, telephone directories, and new newspapers.
- Paperboard and mixed paper can become roofing shingles, paper towel rolls, and new paperboard.
- Office paper can become facial tissue, paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, and new computer and notebook paper.
- Corrugated cardboard can become paper bags, new cardboard, paperboard, and cardboard medium.
- Steel cans can become bike parts, car parts, steel beams, rebar, appliances, and new cans.
- Glass bottles and jars can become new bottles, new jars, and fiberglass.